November 26, 2007

Hair

OK so Hair auditions were yesterday. I can honestly say that it was the most fun I had at an audition. The dance combination was fun and really just a blast. I think the atmosphere in the room helped also. I was surrounded by friends and the movement was just so fun to do that it didn’t feel like an audition, also the choreographer was very good with keeping the room at ease. Then I had about a two hour break to get changed and ready to sing. I am not vocally trained, but when you sing a song that you enjoy doing that’s all the matters because then they can see you. So i just had fun and was myself. Callbacks are on the third of December and I get to read a side. I’m excited!

« Where to begin? | Main

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

Thanks for sharing the tips. This page itself is a good example of attracting comments.

thanks

Posted by: csglobal [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 27, 2008 06:15 AM

"Hair" are an integral part of your "personality".....you must gracefully nurture them with pro vitamin products.....

Posted by: mary [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 13, 2008 12:49 AM

Posted by: mary [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 13, 2008 12:55 AM

Hi, for more information contact to our website http://www.fundootemplates.com/

Posted by: johnseeo [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 5, 2009 10:25 AM

It's great when everything comes together and an audition or interview comes together. Sounds like it was a blast!

Posted by: Wedding Invitations [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2010 11:11 AM

Great Site with excellent content thanks

Posted by: hpjones [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 28, 2010 10:02 AM