December 12, 2007

Last Day

My last day of exams is tommorrow! Hooray! I’m so glad the semesters almost over, even though I had a lot of fun. I’m excited to be able to paint and read again. I just started East of Eden, and I can’t wait to have time to read it more. I just finished writing my ten page paper for my script analysis class. It was actually a lot of fun. I wrote about Macbeth and I really love writing about Shakespeare. I’m such a dork! It made me like the play even more than I already did. I haven’t wrote about Shakespeare since my freshman year, when I wrote about Coriolanus for english 102.

My lighting design project went very well on Monday. I feel like our group accomplished what we wanted to. I’m very glad that I kept the amount of cues to a minimum now, I felt very nervous about it before. The other groups also did very well I think. I was a bit surprised at how many people felt that they didn’t have enough time. For some reason, I have had a lot of group projects through college with limited time, so I feel like I was sort of prepared for it. I also like working with limited time, it keeps my procrastination to a minimum.

« End of the Semester | Main

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

It's been interesting reading the story so far but then it all stops with the exams. I do hope you did OK and are now busy pursuing your dreams in the world of theatre.

Posted by: Andy Roberts [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 11, 2008 08:25 AM

AP biology exams, usually taken by 1st year biology majors, are designed to be the equivalent of earning a college introductory biology course but without the same time commitment as an entire semester of course work.

Posted by: gsawiris [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 11, 2009 10:46 PM

good story, i wish you lot's of success in theater

Posted by: iPod Accessories [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 26, 2009 04:57 AM

Is this any change you can come back and give us an update on what you're been up to since this time?

Posted by: Wedding Invitations [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 20, 2010 10:52 AM

iphone 3gs cases iphone 3g covers iphone 3gs covers ipad cases
iphone cases iphone 4 cases iphone 4 covers iphone 3g cases
iphone 3gs cases iphone 3g covers iphone 3gs cover ipad cases
iphone cases iphone 3g cases iphone 3g covers iphone pouches
iphone 3g pouches iphone 3gs pouches iphone wallets
iphone 3g wallets iphone 3gs wallets
hair wigs hair wig hair wigs wholesale long hair wig
short hair wig Chinese tea green tea Chinese black tea
pu erh tea oolong tea makeup wholesale beauty cosmetic
cosmetic wholesale lipstick wholesale face mask wholesale
brush set brush sets powder brush powder brushes
ladies watches women's watch ladies watch women's watches
ladies wrist watches men's watch men watches men watch
men wrist watches men's wrist watches

Posted by: zhenganne [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 30, 2010 04:16 AM